Delivery & Shipping
The whole team here at Wychanger would like to ensure customers that we always endeavour to dispatch items as quickly and efficiently as possible as we want our customers to have the best experience possible when shopping with us.
Please find below our delivery information, if you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01823 672071, at email@example.com, or by using the handy contact us tab on your computer screen.
Despatch Times (Standard UK Delivery)
We aim to despatch all orders within 2 working days (however this is not guaranteed). Your parcel will then take up to 2 working days from the day of despatch to arrive with you, meaning your parcel should be with you within 4 working days. This, Occasionally, at exceptionally busy times may be slightly longer, and so it may take up to 6 working days to receive your order. You will be notified by email if it is anticipated that delivery will take longer than our stated time. If you have any questions about the delivery of your order, please telephone 01823 672071.
- Orders under £100 will have a carriage charge of £4.95 and will be sent with DPD. (please note Highlands and Islands are charged at a slightly higher rate. This will be calculated at checkout.)
- Orders over £100 will receive FREE carriage and will be sent with DPD (please note this offer varies with Highlands and Islands. This will be calculated at checkout.)
Please Note: Orders are sent on a 24 hour service with DPD. However, please note that, although they are one of the best UK couriers, delivery cannot be 100% guaranteed due to weather disruption, other unanticipated events and location etc.
Stock levels are revised frequently, and we endeavour to keep stock levels as accurate as possible. However, in the unfortunate situation where your item(s) happen to be out of stock, we will contact you by phone or email to inform you of any delay, or when, in the unlikely situation that your item(s) are completely unavailable, we will contact you to offer alternative products where applicable. You are obviously welcome to a refund though, if the delay or alternate item(s) are not satisfactory to you.
- If your order has NOT been received within six working days please call the office as soon as possible so we can track the order and help resolve the problem.
- Please be sure to fill in the 'comments about your order' box clearly stating instructions. This should be used for intstructions on reaching your address or trusted neighbours to leave your parcel with. DPD will also leave your parcel in a safe place if specified. However, if you do request for them to be left in a safe place then Wychanger Barton Saddlery cannot be held responsible if the goods are lost under these circumstances. Also if goods are left with a neighbour / trusted person then Wychanger Barton Saddlery cannot be held responsible if the goods are lost under these circumstances.
- VAT will also be deducted automatically from VAT rated products on all Channel Island orders & those outside the EU.
Other Shipping Cost Estimates
PLEASE NOTE: We are temporarily not shipping outside of the UK, we apologise for the inconvenience caused.
FREE Standard UK Delivery on online orders over £100
All online orders over £100 will receive free standard UK delivery worth £4.95. This offer applies to mainland UK delivery addresses only.
For orders made for and delivery to non-Mainland UK destinations (including remote postcodes), £4.95 will be deducted from the delivery total cost.
Track an order
To check on the current status of your order, simply sign in to your account and click on the 'View My Orders' button. A list of your current, previous and cancelled orders will be listed on the page shown, with the current status showing in the first column.
Once you receive your dispatch confirmation email you will also receive an email with a tracking number in it. You can use this tracking number to track your parcels location via DPD. Click the following link and enter you tracking number to track your parcel: https://www.dpd.com/tracking
If you have any questions about the status of your orders, please contact us.
Liquids, Aerosols and Gels
For security reasons relating to international air transport, we are unfortunately unable to deliver liquids, aerosols and gels outside of mainland UK.