Tri-Zone Impact Sports Cross Country Boots (Fronts)
Equilibrium Impact Sports Cross Country Boots
- The new Tri-Zone Airlite Impact Sports Boot uses the latest material technology to create a highly protective boot which is very light, flexible and breathable. It is the accumulation of years of research or testing with scientists, vets and professional riders.
- Tri-Zone Airlite Impact Sports Boots have been designed and tested to protect the horses' legs across a wide range of high impact sports such as cross country, racing, hunting, hunter trials, driving and polo.
- Tri-Zone Airlite Impact Sports Boots are made up of 3 protective layers
- The inner layer is made from a soft impact absorbing EVA which is formed into pillows to provide maximum comfort. This inner layer is perforated to allow heat to evaporate from the horse's skin.
- The middle layer is made from an EVA mesh which helps to absorb impact but also allows heat to escape freely from inside the boot.
- The outer strike pad areas are made from TPU which protects from penetration injuries.
- Inside the boot there are protective panels of TPU strategically positioned to protect the most vulnerable areas of the horse's leg.